Report Violations

If an emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.

All violations of City of Charlotte ordinances (i.e., parking) should be reported via Charlotte-Mecklenburg 3-1-1 (CharMeck311).

Traffic violations (i.e., running of stop signs) can/should be reported to Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department (CMPD) by sending an email to:

Homeowners can report violations of the HOA ByLaws or Rules & Regulations here.
A member of Hawthorne Management will validate the violation and initiate the governance process by either issuing a Violation Letter to the Homeowner of record and/or reporting the violation to the HOA’s Board of Directors for action.